GDPR webinar – Demystification & Implementation – 11th May
Our next GDPR webinar will be held on Thursday 11th May, 11:00-12:00 BST. To register, send an email to email@example.com
Register for a 45min comprehensive webinar and the opportunity to have your questions answered during a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, which will be led by our Head of Compliance.
If you can't make it next Thursday, there will be another session on Thursday 15th June - 12:00-13:00 BST, for which you can also pre-register (please specify the date when registering).
In March 2017, ProCheckUp has launched a series of events around the Demystification and Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Hosted by panels of experts from Legal & Compliance, Information Security and Data Protection, these interactive sessions feature presentations and discussions on:
- The global scope of GDPR and the challenges of implementation
- How to overcome existing process inadequacy
- Data protection & processing: responsibility and ownership
- How to effect critical organisational change
- What can be learned from previous regulatory implementation
- The hand in hand relationship with data protection compliance and security