Onsite/Remote Security Manager (CISO)
The outsourced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) provides information security leadership from an appropriate pool of expertise and technical resources from within ProCheckUp. ProCheckUp's CISO service provides security guidance to senior management and drives the organisation’s information security programme in a cost effective manner.
The service can:
- Provide your organisation with a cost-effective way of maintaining information security systems and managing risk;
- Advising senior management on budget and resourcing requirements for security activities.
- Offer an extension to your organisation’s information security capabilities; and
- Deliver an ongoing security presence to ensure risks and incidents are reduced before they can cause unacceptable business losses.
- The outsourced CISO can help an organisation identify its current information security maturity, the threat landscape, what needs to be protected and the level of protection required, as well as the regulatory requirements it needs to meet.
- The outsourced CISO will put together an information security strategy ensuring that the basics are implemented and maintained, risks are reduced and the maturity of information security will be raised.
Please contact us for more information on how ProCheckUp CISO Service can help you.
If you have any questions about cyber security or would like a free consultation, don't hesitate to give us a call!
+44 (0) 20 7612 7777