Office Assistant Vacancy
Salary: 22-28K (Experience based) Full time
Location: London Office, Near Tottenham Court Road
Reports to: Resourcing Manager
Duration: Permanent, subject to passing probation
ProCheckUp are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their dynamic team. We are a fun and sociable company based in London, offering security consultancy services.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and telephone communication
- Excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- Experience with relationship building
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer relations experience
- IT sector experience
- Previous use of CRM system – SalesForce
- Educated to Degree level
- Quality assess technical reports and proposals – utilising grammar skills
- Managing the testing schedule – adding/amending bookings
- Supporting the Sales, Marketing and Finance team, such as processing work orders, invoicing, customer orders and ensuring everything in place for the start of testing,
- Update and Cleanse Data – CRM system (SalesForce)
- Booking travel arrangements
- Answering the phone
- Organising post – assisting Finance Manager
- Accommodating internal meetings inc minute taking
- Holiday cover for non-technical team and Resourcing Manager, including collecting required documentation from clients and general client relations.
- Helping sales operations including arranging scoping calls, maintenance of contracts, days used etc.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and events
- Updating and responding to Twitter and social media feeds. (subject to authorisation)
What can ProCheckUp offer the right candidate?
* Career progression.
* Competitive remuneration package.
*Support and backing from a successful, well-funded UK security consultancy.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org