- Salary: £35,000-50,000 Subject to Experience (Full time)
- Location: London Office, Near Tottenham Court Road or Portsmouth base, flexibility to allow for some days to work from home (subject to negotiation)
- Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
- Duration: Permanent, subject to passing probation
ProCheckUp are looking for a self-motivated individual to join their dynamic team, in this mid-level position. We are a fun and sociable company based in London, offering Cyber security consultancy services.
This is an exciting prospect for an aspiring marketing professional to join a greenfield marketing function. The successful candidate will be working with and reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing to help shape and execute the company’s marketing strategy, providing an opportunity to be involved with a broad range of marketing activities with a strong focus on digital marketing including, responsibility for the company website, SEO SEO/PPC strategy and execution. The role will also include elements of support for the Sales, Project and Finance functions of the business, giving the successful candidate the chance to gain a broader insight and understanding of the business’s operations. The core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Digital Marketing: Updating the company website experience, content, navigation, SEO SEO/PPC strategy and execution
- Manage the company’s social media accounts/feeds (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and enhance the company’s social media presence
- Work in alignment with the sales team to support sales and marketing campaigns through traditional and digital channels.
- Create and updating marketing collateral e.g. brochures, leaflets etc. both in terms of aesthetics and content to ensure relevance in today’s market and trend.
- Market research, market planning, SWOT analysis and targeting our market.
- Monitoring competitor activity in the marketplace and undertaking competitor analysis
- Event Management: organising the company’s attendance at trade and marketing events to enhance ProCheckUp’s reputation and presence within the Cyber Security Industry.
- Brand Management: helping to develop the ProCheckUp brand.
- Website Management: quality assessment of written content e.g. blog posts, as well as assisting in content creation, both written and digital media.
- Produce monthly internal and external newsletters
- Update and Cleanse Data – CRM system (SalesForce)
- Client relations – supporting the sales team in maintaining client relationships, helping to answer questions/queries where necessary, and via customer surveys etc.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Background in Cyber security
- Excellent written and telephone communication
- Excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- Experience with relationship building
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer relations experience
- Working with Channel partners and developing marketing and training collateral.
- Previous use of CRM system – SalesForce
- Educated to Degree level or professional marketing qualification
What can ProCheckUp offer the right candidate?
- * Competitive remuneration package.
- * Support and backing from a successful, well-funded UK security consultancy.
- CVs with a covering letter should be sent in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com